Early Learning Program - Hearing Impairment
RIDBC Early Learning Program (Hearing Impairment) provides family-centred education and therapy services for children who have a significant hearing impairment. RIDBC Early Learning Program (HI) teachers/therapists work collaboratively with families to develop and implement an individual program for each child.
Our services include:
- Individual teaching/therapy sessions for children and parents/caregivers
- Early Learning Group sessions for children and families
- Assessment and planning sessions
- Access to support from professionals including: Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Educational Psychologists
- Courses and workshops for families
- Access to the RIDBC Jim Patrick Audiology Centre
- Integrated SCIC Cochlear Implant Program
- Lending library with child and parent resources
- Preschool Support for children attending mainstream settings
No formal referral is required but documentation of the child’s sensory impairment is necessary before entry to the program.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
RIDBC is a registered provider with the NDIS. Find out more about the support that is available.
How do you get started?
For further information call 1300 581 391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org