Working with us
RIDBC's ability to provide high quality services to children with sensory impairment is directly dependent on the experience, knowledge and professionalism of its staff.
RIDBC employs a diverse range of staff across its many programs all working together to deliver the best outcomes for current and future generations with hearing and/or vision loss throughout Australia.
With more than 400 staff, and almost 2000 volunteers assisting on both programs and fundraising, we have a wide range of opportunities for developing your career and skills.
In everything we do, we are always….
- Striving for High Quality
- Respectful to all People
- Sharing Knowledge
- Child & Family Focused
At RIDBC we are committed to employing the very best people in the industry who have a genuine passion for working with children and have the right level of experience and knowledge.
If you would like to be part of our team please click here to view our current opportunities and submit an application.
RIDBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compliance with child protection legislation is essential to all positions.All available positions at RIDBC are listed below; please check in with us regularly for opportunities to join our team.
You may also like to utilise your skills and experience as a volunteer to find out more about our volunteer program click here.
Benefits of working at RIDBC:
- The opportunity to contribute to the lives of children with hearing/ vision impairment and work with leading VI/HI industry experts
- Well-resourced educational facilities
- Professional development and graduate study opportunities through the RIDBC Renwick Centre in affiliation with the University of Newcastle, including academic level access to the University Library services
- Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave conditions
- Paid parental leave (min 6 weeks)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Social and fitness club
- Flu and Hepatitis vaccinations
- At North Rocks site: onsite parking, large leafy campus with pool & tennis court facilities