Working with us
RIDBC's ability to provide high quality services to children with sensory impairment is directly dependent on the experience, knowledge and professionalism of its staff.
RIDBC employs a diverse range of staff across its many programs all working together to deliver the best outcomes for current and future generations with hearing and/or vision loss throughout Australia.
With more than 400 staff, and almost 2000 volunteers assisting on both programs and fundraising, we have a wide range of opportunities for developing your career and skills.
In everything we do, we are always….
- Striving for High Quality
- Respectful to all People
- Sharing Knowledge
- Child & Family Focused
At RIDBC we are committed to employing the very best people in the industry who have a genuine passion for working with children and have the right level of experience and knowledge.
If you would like to be part of our team, feel free to email a covering letter and your resume to our People & Performance team at email@example.com
RIDBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compliance with child protection legislation is essential to all positions.All available positions at RIDBC are listed below; please check in with us regularly for opportunities to join our team.
You may also like to utilise your skills and experience as a volunteer to find out more about our volunteer program click here.
Benefits of working at RIDBC:
- The opportunity to contribute to the lives of children with hearing/ vision impairment and work with leading VI/HI industry experts
- Well-resourced educational facilities
- Professional development and graduate study opportunities through the RIDBC Renwick Centre in affiliation with the University of Newcastle, including academic level access to the University Library services
- Not for Profit salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave conditions
- Paid parental leave (min 6 weeks)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Social and fitness club
- Flu and Hepatitis vaccinations
- At North Rocks site: onsite parking, large leafy campus with pool & tennis court facilities